From:
"K. Crassi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 21:43:00 -0500
>From:    "Bryan H. Hall" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: The new guy's home!! Now how can I pan train him?

I would think that getting an extra smaller cage until he's trained would be
fine.  Just my opinion.  He'd still get to play with everyone.

>PS: AARRGGHH!  Names??  I gotta think of a name..  At the moment, I have
>three in mind. ...
>Han Solo: Because you NEVER told him the odds..  he'd just beat them..
>Kinda like this fuzzy!  :) besides, he play fights and plays an AWESOME game
>of lionmouth with Jabba-the-Fert.

Yes!  This name is great!

Karen
Preferred email: [log in to unmask]
Alternate email: [log in to unmask]
"Witty sayings are as easily lost as the
pearls slipping off a broken string; but
a word of kindness is seldom spoken in
vain; it is a seed which, even when
dropped by chance, springs up a flower."