Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:22:26 EST
If you're considering being Santa to Ferrets from the tree - I can
still get orders out in plenty of time for Christmas delivery! Please
consider checking my site! I will enclose a card letting the fuzzie
know who the gift is from and I'll also enclose some crocheted eggs
for the fuzzies' pleasure! Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran

Please visit my  website...
http://www.ferretsarelove.com/
A  percentage of all sales goes to needy shelters.