From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:40:44 -0700
Thank you Kris for doing the giving tree and all the other work you do
for ferrets all year!

We received wonderful gift packages for all of our rescued ferrets last
year!

We have decided that there are so many of the DMK ferrets this year,
and we are actually pretty well stocked for sleep sacks and blankets &
toys that this year we will forgo the Giving Tree so more fuzzies can
get presents. Don't get us wrong- we arent exactly in the black as a
shelter - we still have huge vet bills that need to be paid and and the
never ending food, supplies costs ,etc- but hopefully we will bring in
some holiday $ donations on our own and free up the other donations for
some more needy ferts-

Take care!

Beth
www.crittercamp.biz
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary
caring for over 180 critters,
comprised of 27 different species!
The only animal sanctuary of its kind in the U.S.