From:
"Jason W. Creager" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 1994 22:31:59 -0500
Well, my next door neighbor caught the bug and bought a 12 week old
ferret (with cage, carrier, shots, etc. for $80).  He's still whole, so
my main questions are WHEN and WHAT?

  When should he be neutered?  He's already HUGE (bigger than Fosgate and
twice as big as Rockford!)  Is there anything they need to watch for as a
sign of him coming into season?  When should he start?

And, is there a final answer on the "Descent or not to descent" question?

Boy, he's loud!  We gave him a bath and he chirped more than mine ever
have and he yelped like I've never heard a ferret before when we trimmed
his nails. Even when I've stepped on one of mine, they've never been that
loud!

Thanks guys!