From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 19:28:49 -0500
Hello to all my fuzzy friends and their slaves!

Ok, due to secret machinations of the inner working of my internet
provider, my old address, [log in to unmask] is no longer valid.  It's
now [log in to unmask]  Apparently stuff just went into limbo at the
old address, so if you've sent me anything in the past week, please re-send
it to the new one.

Lol, Bob C., color me corrected!  I bow to the more educated mind!  And I
just want to make a comment about Modern Ferret vs. Ferrets USA by Fancy
publications.  I have purchased both, and I always read Modern Ferret from
cover to cover, but I must admit, I couldn't get beyond the first few
articles in Ferrets.  I just felt like I was reading something written to
a 3rd grader.  I trust Eric and Mary Shefferman's advise, because you can
always hear their love for ferrets coming through.  Ferrets reads like
someone looked it up and regurgitated it.  And I think Eric did a very
nice job pointing out reasons he works so hard to get it right.

My two babies are getting fat and sassy for the winter.  As they get to
know us, and grow, it's so amazing to watch their little personalities
develop.  I've never been so enchanted with anything before.

Sherry

--
http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/pier/8102/ Meet my fuzzy family!