Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:44:00 EDT
Lt. Chipper reporting in from Raleighwood!

(First off - my gratitude goes to MOMMY (Momentarily Out of Meaningful
Monetary Yields) aka JOB (Jabber of Ballyhoo) for letting me use her pooter
to post this important Ferret Liberation Organization (FLO) post.  Someone
requisition me non-opposable thumbs!)

Alert!

Coastal NC enlisted ferts have been invading the Piedmont.  They have
been wounded by ignorance.  Also, our Mountain region is entrenched by
stupidity.  These FLO operatives are at foster MASH units and at the
Statesville HQ.

Acquisition of surplus American currency is needed ASAP to implement
veterinarian PO's for the brave new recruits.

Secret Agents:  [secret salute in front of monitor reflection]  We must
support our brethren in times of need, for the enemy (irresponsibility) is
still amongst us.

Nip the hand that cleans your latrine and use your trained hypnotic powers
(look cute) and ask your hoomen bean-slave to donate $20 to The Cause.
Getting our comrades medical assistance for the shrapnel Adrenal Gland
Tumor, onset of Insulinoma, the unflattering Tail Tumor/Abscess condition,
and the medications needed to sustain the regiment is imperative.

Soldiers!  We must stick together.  One slave cannot do it alone.  All for
one and one for all!  MOMMY and HQ can be reached at the following:

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven (501c3 N-P org.)
Diane Campbell
111 Bay Berry Court
Statesville, NC 28677
704-872-9538
Or
Shari Gunter (FGRH Board Member & TriFL Club Contact)
5619 Bringle Court
Raleigh, NC 27610
919-231-3222

Lt. Chip-Chip signing off with fond and heart-breaking memories of my
adrenal/lymphosarcoma/insulinoma sister, Sgt. Gina, at the Rainbow Bridge...
Over and Out!