Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:33:45 EDT
I received a handsome young boy, light sable with white bib and white
front toes, needing a permanent family today (7/13/00).  Approx age is
unknown, but definitely under 2.  Very playful, gives kisses, and needs
to lose a few ounces b/c of the lack of cage out time by former owners.
He was found in March near Morrisville/Cary area.  Adopter/Finders don't
have enough time to play with him.  Please email me privately if you would
like to adopt this sweety-pie.

On another note, a lost ferret from NW Raleigh was found yesterday
(7/12/00).  If you have ferret friends in NW Raleigh, call them and ask
them if they lost their ferret!  Please contact me if you can help locate
the owners.

Shari Gunter
Club Contact
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC