From:
richard b peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 07:27:39 -0800
Okay, I admit it.  I am hooked on The Sims.  Well, while perusing some
downloads, I happened to find a downloadable ferret that won't go poopie on
the carpet and will not spread any disease, unlike that nasty ol' guinea
pig.  Just thought any ferret lover who is also into The Sims would
appreciate the info.

Rich

[P.S.]
I forgot to tell you where to get the downloadable ferret.  Go to Sims
Resource and go to the furniture catalogue then click on misc and you
will see the ferret.  The link will get you to Hidden Treasures.

Rich

[Moderator's note: It's a new one for me -- I have no idea what a Sims
Resource is -- must be getting old or something.  Anyhow, I asked for
further info but didn't yet get a response, so assuming everyone else
knows about this but me, I'm posting it anyhow :-)  BIG]