From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:37:54 -0600
Just wanted to publicly thank everyone who responded to my request on some
advice to pass on to a coworker for her son about litter training.  Kathy
accepted it graciously, and i hope that she w/keep me up to date on the
progress, inquired as whether her son had computer, and doesn't, but has
access somewhere?

Mommy got us a new house, the phantom castle all the way from New Jersey!
WE live in Wisconsin!  She got us new beds, and hammocks and toys for it
too!

Prayers to all your fuzzies and their hoomans.  and many thanks to all
for the stories, and suggestions and information that flows through this
digest.

Sincerely,
Donna, Bandit, Zeus, Jalepeno, Crimson, Clover, Hera, Athena, Samson,
Odysseus, Sadie, Jasmine, Fenris, Frey, Flute, Aphrael, Theodore Edward
Bear, Blossom, Freya, Puma, Frack, Proemtheus, Romulus, Remus,
Epimetheus & and all here at the Christen House