From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 08:11:20 -0500
HI Everyone,
We have a feeling that one of our cats may be allergic to the ferrets.
Our one cat has been sneezing and seeming like a cold is coming on.
Last week one eye was watery but we thought he got hit in the eye.  Then
that stopped but the sneezing started and now the other eye is watering.
We just brought one of our ferrets out of their bedroom and he started
sneezing.  Could he be allergic to them?  A few of the other cats are
sneezing but no sign of watery eyes or cold.  Funny part is he does not
act sick.  He has a ferocious appetite.  We have not bathed these little
fuzzies yet and we have them over 2 mo now.  Is it possible that whatever
they give off gets in the cats eyes?  This guy goes in their room
occassionally.  The cat that lives with them is showing no signs of
sneezing and the bedding is changed on a less than weekly basis.  In other
words we never go a full week without doing a full bedding change.  Any
ideas would be greatly appreciated.  He has an appt next week at the vet
but I would rather him take something natural.

Love & hugs
Debbie