From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:39:22 EDT
Hi everyone (and fellow ferrets to :o)

Mommy let me to write to you guys for her

~*dook, dook*~.

Anyway, Mommy has a little problem: she wants to get two more of us little
guys, but in two years, she has to go away to some place called collage for
a couple of months *no silly, a couple of years and it's called college*.

Sorry Mommy, COLLEGE.  When she's at college, me and fuzzbutt over there...
*Tazzy, be nice*

OK Mommy....sorry CJ.

Anyway, me and my brother will have to go and live with The Bigger Persons
that Mommy says are my grandmommy and granddaddy (to tell you the truth,
I'd rather live with Mommy)

*Tazzy, I told you, I would like to go to college in California, and you
guys aren't allowed to come with me*

Don't those other big persons like us........I wanna see California with
Mommy.  Maybe if we give them some ferretone...............

*Tazzy, you could think about that later, Hun*

OK, OK.  Well, anyway, like I was saying, me and my brother have to go live
with The Bigger People, but they don't wanna take care of two more of us,
they say that me and CJ are enough

~*I thought the more of us, the better*~.

Mommy wants me to ask you (and your fuzzies to) if you have any ideas so
she can get the two more fuzzies.  She wants to know if anyone else has
ever had the same problem and what they did.  Oh yea, she wants me to
add that she'll only be at college for two years, but she still needs
suggestions so she knows what to do.

I guess I'm done here........to bad, these button things are so cool.
Well, It's off to wrestle with CJ.

Dooks always,
Tazzy

PS~ Mommy says that anyone could tell her any ideas they have............
OFF TO WRESTLING!!!!!