From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:54:01 -0500
>From:    Ben Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: midwest cage custom floors and commodes
>i have a midwest cage, and i saw on the fml the "for ferrets only" offers
>both custom floors as well as custom commodes for that particular cage.
>
>the only information i can find for "for ferrets only" is a phone and fax
>number, and all i get is an answering machine.  Could someone who has a
>catalog or some of these items email me a pic of them, or tell me where i
>can purchase such online?

Although the crowd here may feel otherwise, there's not that much call for
ferret goodies so their store is only open on weekends from Noon until 6pm
EST.  Yes, they have an actual physical store, they're not just an online
presence that does mail order.  It's about a mile from my house... how
handy!  Did you leave a message on the machine?  If not, you should do so.
I'm sure they will call you back, even long distance.

They now have a web site, but it's in the beginning stages, no online
ordering, etc.  The URL is http://www.angelfire.com/id/forferretsonly.

I have no use for the midwest panel they sell, but I've seen it and it's
just a big, square section of the type of material they use to make the
cages they sell.  You can see those on the web site.  If I recall
correctly, the panel has an opening in one corner for a ramp.

The "Custom Commode" is a clear acrylic litter pan that fits the full width
of any cage since they are custom made to fit.  It has a high back and low
front and it's the best litter pan I've seen.  I have two of 'em.

Hope that helps.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Visit our shelter's web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Visit the Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/FHC