From:
"Charles D. Pratt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 08:10:59 -0600
Ted Bartlett-
    I know from experience with humans that simple renal cysts are fairly
common and are a benign condition.  What you're describing sounds like
polycystic kidney.  In humans, this may be a congenital condition that may
be associated with other abnormalities sometimes; sometimes it's isolated.
The problem is when there are so many cysts that the kidney can't function
properly--then a nephrectomy (removal of a kidney) may be necessary if the
patient has persistent blood in the urine, pain, or worsening renal
function.  Dr.  Williams, can this be generalized to ferrets?

Greg Mohs-
    I had a picture of me and my three fuzzies made into a Christmas
card--will gladly send you one if you want, but I need your address again.

    Will let everyone out there know how my crew responds to my tree after I
put it up after TG.

Hugs to all carpetsharks!

Chad
Jackson (Zack, Zackie, Zack Zack Kerouac, JP)
Binky (Ms. Bink, Binkarina, White Princess, NO!!)
Possum (Little one, Weenie)