From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 1995 09:38:52 -0700
Hey, wow, I didn't even know there was a Beastmaster II and III. More
ferrets?! Oh, yeah, we'll have to rent those as well just so we can watch
the glorious mustelids steal the show (and everything else in sight). :)

As for the ferrets sounding like rats or mice or squirrels -- that's pretty
silly.  No self-respecting ferret would make that much racket and let the
bad guys know where we are.  Squirrels are silly animals!

Lucky Charm