Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:40:35 EST
>From:   Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>What about the pads that they use on the beds at the hospitals? Would
>those work?

Marie,

I missed something but I wanted you to know I have a few of those
hospital pads too to a couple were given to me and I got a few when my
Mom was so sick. The ambulance drivers just left them here when they
brought her from the hospital. So I have 4 of them and I wish I had
more or knew where to buy them from. They are great for the old kids
that have potty issues.

God Bless You
Helen
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue