Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:56:44 -0400
Tonight I received the following message from the Houston ferret
shelter - Vicki Montgomery and Tricks and Treats Ferrets Rescue.
A big thank you to Rick and Candi White of S.A.F.E. for their sheltering
of Vicki and company.

I wanted to share the news with everyone that they did make it to safety.

Now, we need to say a prayer for those that may not have made it out of
the path of Rita.