Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:07:46 EDT
Christmas is a time for love, giving, joy and appreciation.

I, Fran Brown, of  http://www.FerretsAreLove.com
would like to express my sincere appreciation to my many loyal friends
who have given me the opportunity to help many shelters over the years.

For every order for the Giving Tree fuzzies that totals $50.00 or more
(excluding postage) ~ I will send the donor a $15 gift certificate that
they can use for their own fuzzies or pass on as a gift. The choice is
yours!

As the tree will get into full swing really soon, I'm hoping you'll
keep this offer in mind to benefit the shelter fuzzies on the tree and
receive a gift as my Thank You!

For ANY order for the Giving Tree Fuzzies, I will mail it to the
shelter with a card identifying the donor and I'll also include a
small gift for the fuzzies as well.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran