Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:49:55 EST
FerretsAreLove.com's Ferret Giving Tree offer is up and running!

Please don't forget that you will receive a $15.00 gift certificate
for any Giving Tree Order of $50.00 or more (before shipping).

You can have the gift certificate sent to the shelter of your choice,
to a friend or keep it for your own use. Indeed, it's like getting
$50.00 worth of fuzzie goodies for $35.00!!

All orders will be shipped directly to the Ferret Shelter you choose,
or to yourself if you prefer.

Orders placed now can be held for shipment closer to Christmas. All
you need do is let me know when you want your order sent!

Christmas will be here before we know it.... place your order today!!
The fuzzies need us!!!

Love on your fuzzies,
Fran

Please visit my  website