From:
Tyler Nicholas Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:45:21 EDT
As an AFA Specialty Judge in training, I am very ANNOYED but what I
continue to read about The AFA's Judging habits.  First of all the point
of judging IS to compare ferrets to one-another.  I mean come on how
elese would we get a first second and a third place ferret.  I am
currently going through training learning colors.  I look for how well
the ferret I am judging meets the standards that were set by the founders
of the AFA.  Many are willing to sit back and critisize how the judges
do their job, yet those same people still are willing to fill out their
entries and attend the shows.  More people complain about what they
think is wrong then actually do something about it.  Please let us know
what your concerns are....if you have questions feel free to ask.

Tyler