From:
Tanya Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 08:33:52 -0500
I read a post yesterday of a travel bag backpack.  I also have a great idea.
I found a cat carrier at K-mart.  It's great.  It's the size of a normal gym
bag, soft with a frame, and mesh windows on three sides.  It's perfect for
carrying my fuzzy Maisy around town.  I believe it's actually a fuzzy pack -
I know my cats wouldn't stand for being put in one of these!

Tanya Peters