From:
"David Geiser, x6922" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 08:32:00 CDT
I'm looking for a reputable ferret breeder in the Tulsa area.  I already own
one ferret (Bullet) and love her to death.  She already has 2 best friends
(Pooh the dachshund and Cruiser the cat) but I desperately want to adopt a
2nd ferret.

Anyone know of a breeder around here that might be able to help me out?

I'm new to the list but am already looking forward to reading it every
morning when I get into work....

C'U all around....

David T. Geiser ,
Web Designer