Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:57:50 -0800
Hi all

I am back to my survey but I don't think I should have partied so much but
it waz fun.

A liitle girl named Tooley came in today.  She waz met by Annie and Cyanne.
I introduced them as they did not know each other.  They seemed to hit it
off right away.  They wanted to know all da news and gossip at home.  They
sat and talked for some time swapping stories and things.  Then they headed
off to da Fruit Bar to get a snack before they went exploring.  After da
snack they headed off to explore and see da sights and all da attractions.
They ended up over at da Tube Park where they entered in da tube races.
They were going through da tubes at a good speed but they need to practice
their handoff a little but they didn't do to bad considering they had a
rookie on da team.  Tooley said she felt loads better and to send her luv
and kisses to her mommy.

Another little girl came in later.  She said her name waz Kelsea.  I gave
her da tour of da place and showed her all da attrations.  She headed over
to da Fruit Bar where she did get some orange juice although I don't know
why, it tastes yucky.  Anyway after dat I took her over to da Ferretvite
Festival.  Dat is da place to meet new friends as well as have a good time
and you get to eat all da ferretvite you can hold.  She danced with a lot
of others and seemd to get along with everyone.  I don't think she will
have any difficulty here in da friends department.  After they closed da
festival she headed to Hammock Haven to get a nap.  She said to send lots
of luv and bunches of cuddles and hugs to her mommy.

Another little girl named Suzy came in.  She waz met by Banjo, Simon, and
Hamilton.  They were real happy to see her.  They also wanted to know all
da news and gossip at home.  They talked and talked.  Then they headed off
to get some gravy at da Gravy Gourmet.  They ate a lot of dat to fortify
for da tasks ahead.  They wandered around for a while exploring and to see
all da sights and attractions.  They then headed off to dirt Mountain to
work on da den to get her a place to stash all her stuff.  I don't know
about boxes as we don't get many of those around here.  Have to check
into a supply.  Somebody up here must have them.  Suzy said she felt a lot
better.  She said to send her luv and lots of hugs and kisses to her mommy.

I am back to work if you can call it dat.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee