From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:19:13 -0800
::In the background we see Spokesferret Stormy wearing what looks like
a tiny chef hat and Miss Lily reading from a book titled 'St Louis
Cuisine'::

Stormy here to tell all you humans about the SOS benefit dinner that
will be taking place on Thursday evening April 28.

Now Stormy heard that someone sent Miss Renee all the phone numbers for
the St Louis area Fire Departments but Stormy doesn't think Miss Renee is
planning on starting any fires.  Instead Stormy has learned that it had
something to do with Smokin Ribs in the Park.

Miss Renee has a whole dinner planned featuring St Louis Cuisine
including smoked ribs.  Plus there are going to be lots of door prizes.

If you are going to the Symposium and would like to get you some of those
smoked ribs and meet lots of other ferret people just RSVP Stormy.  My
human mom will make sure you get a ticket to the dinner which is free.
Transportation will be arranged to it so don't worry about that.

After dinner if you think the ribs were good then just put something in
Miss Renee's chef hat for SOS.  You don't have to but you can be sure it
will go to shelter ferrets if you do.

Also thank you everyone for buying Doodlebug and my new St Louis Patch.

Get ready for the Symposium by ordering your patches now.
http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/patches.html

My human is still standing by to fill your orders.  Patches are 4.45
(free shipping)
please add .50 if paying by PayPal
Account name:
Sale of these patches supports SOS.

Stormy wants to thank Miss Renee and all of you for your continued
support of SOS.

Stormy out.......
http://www.supportourshelters.org