Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:24:21 -0400
Last Thursday I had the privilege of going to the Ferret Aid Society for
the first time.  My friend and I were both going to adopt one ferret each.
My total would then be five and she is a newbie with a single kit at home.
I was hooked on Sherlock Flea before I even got there from looking at the
website.  Unfortunately, another lady who was known by the shelter already
had dibs on him.  I reaaaaaalllly wanted him though and on Friday I was
told that this very kind lady would let Flea come home with me and she
would take another boy.  Fair enough....then I started to waiver.  Dylan
really needed a new home.  I was feeling bad but I could really only fit
one more fuzzie in at home.  Randy can be soooo persuasive.  When I got
there on Friday I was talked into bringing Dylan home too.  It's not that
I didn't want him it was just that I didn't think I had room.

I am soooo happy that Randy pursuaded me to take him.  He is such a sweet
boy and I cannot understand why he was so hard to place and why his other
homes didn't want him.

Thank you Randy for being a great ferret lady.

Joanne
Pandora, Strider, Grendael, Kalliope, Flea and Dante (aka Dylan)

p.s. I just had to change Dylan's name because I am a teacher and
sometimes names just have bad associations!