Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:34:44 -0400
I emailed the person privately who posted about wanting to get ferrets
and adopting them to a petting zoo.  I hope that I am not the only one
who tried to discourage her from doing this.  I am dead against placing
any pet that requires such a commitment and love in a petting zoo!
Ferrets need to be in a loving home with humans that can commit 100% to
them.  I suggest getting another type of pet that doesn't cause allergies
in her children.  I also don't think that she can fully commit to ferrets
from what she has said about the ones she used to have.  All ferrets will
bite toes at one point or another.  Would her husband make her get rid of
them again if this happened?

Just my point of view.

Joanne
Pandora, Stider, Grendael, Kalliope, Dante and Flea