From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:01:10 -0500
Dear Dippy,

We went to your website and saw all the cute photos of you !!  We loved
looking at your photos.  We can tell you are one of those that like to
groom.  We have a few pointers for you on dating other ferrets.  You have
to wait until Mom and dad goes to sleep.  Then you cover them with your
blanket and then you can sneak out for the night.

But be back before daylight, because the humans always have to use the
human litter box as soon as they wake up!!  And they will notice that
you are gone.

Huggs
Dodger and Peepers.

Ada and Kerry Gibbs & The Weaselpals.
Visit Weaselpal Hammocks and Sleepers below:
Don't forget someone Special on The ADV Christmas Giving Tree this year.
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html
Coming soon:
Halloween Ferret items on ebay!!