From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:39:17 -0400
::Bad Boys, bad boys
  Whatcha gonna do?
  Whatcha gonna do when dey cahse after you?

 Bad boys, bad boys
 Whatcha gonna do?
 Whatcah gonna do when Momma squirts YOU?::

Bear: Dis is da Bad Beorn bear.  Now da girls ar plannin' some
fancy-schmancy cyber lunch.  We need to get all da bad boys together
and show dem "ladies" how ta party.

Minxie <popping had over da podium>  And bad girls!

Bear <Pushing her head down>  Shut up Minxie.  You not a boy!

<scuffle, scuffle, bite scracth POOF>

Minxie - I bad!  I be in yuor cage now!  I let dem stupid girls wear
those fancy clothes and heall!  I wear my combat boots, black leather and
chains.....Bad Girls rule!!!!  MWAHAHAHAHA!

Gimli and Gloin <ywan>--Hey der littel sis!  You be back in wid us now!
Wanna go eat up da new guys?  wear ya get dat outfit.  It looks neat!
Can we play with da spiked collar?

Bear--OK, Bad boys and bad girls like Minxie--We gonna trash da party den
hit da biker bars!  Minxie will be allowed cause maooma calls her evil
child!!

Da Bad Boys and Minxie-Luv