From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:45:16 -0800
Things were just all a buzz today.  I met a boy named Laser.  He had an
orange fleece draped over his shoulders as he walked over the bridge.  He
was so handsome that I had trouble talking because I was staring so much.
He just smiled and said, "I know I is beautiful ... my mommy tells me
so." That's when he got a little sad and said that he missed her.  I
told him that I knew how to fix that up.  So I took him aside and we
walked past the heather, and on by the rice beds.  Before we past them
completely, fourteen heads popped out of the rice and the rice grains
went flying everywhere.  "SURPRISE," they all yelled.  Moxy, Baby, Mitzy,
Sandy, Beaseley, Bear, Toby, Murphy, Daisy, Heidi, Casey, Smokey and
Bandit and Buddy were there to give him a surprise greeting.

We had one big party there!  He asked me how long the party would go on
that day and I told him that the party never ends here.  I said that the
party hasn't really begun yet.  And he asked what I meant.  I told him
the party doesn't begin until he sees his mommy arrive.  But until then
he could feast on the hors d'oeuvres.  So we went over to the raison and
snack bar.  All of us took turns stealing treats from each other.  But
before we went to the piles of stuffies that were tucked away in the
clouds, Buddy came up to Laser and asked with sly smile, "How do you
feel about potted plants?"

Sandee