Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 17:53:46 -0700
Hi all
I have been a little preoccuppied lately with some stuff at my hoomans but
everything here is going great.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Gaoth.  She waz met by
Torlough and Litje.  They were happy to see each other and there were hugs
all around.  Then they decided to take a tour of da place before they got
down to da gossip about home.  They escorted Gaoth around and showed her
all da sights and where everything was.  Then they sat down to watch da
wrestling matches and talk for a while about home and what was going on
there.  They talked and talked and I guess they got kinda hungry cause I
seen them headed for da Gravy Gourmet to get a bite to eat.  Gaoth said
to tell her mommy dat she felt real good and to send her luv and lots of
kisses.

Another little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Shelly.  She waz
met by Rocky, Sadie, Junior and a bunch of others.  They were all happy to
see each other and there waz greetings all around.  Then they got right
down to da gossip part.  They talked for a long time.  Then they said it
waz party time so they wondered over to da Ferretvite Festival to get down
to some dancing and lapping up da ferretvite.  They danced with each other
and with anyone dat waz there, a reagular bunch of party animals.  They
sorta closed the place and then wondered over to da Hammock Haven and
picked out a big hammock and all piled in for a nap.  Shelly said to tell
her daddy dat she luved him bunches and to send lots of hugs and kisses
hiz way.

I did find Buio and I told him when he waz ready to come on over and I
would introduce him to some of da ferrets over here.  He did seem happy
about me telling him about da Fruit bar though.

I am going for a nap myself.  Gotto get my beauty sleep.  Gotto go.