Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:41:11 -0700
Hi all

This haz been a very buzy weekend.  So many for such a short time.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Bean.  He waz met by
Maddie.  They were real happy to see each other and danced and danced.
Then they got down to da gossip.  They talked for some time.  Then Bean got
da tour to find everything and see all da attractions.  They stopped over
by da Sock Steal Game.  He said he would like to try dat out and see how he
did.  So they both got into da game.  He didn't do to bad but waz not one
of da best.  I think with a little practice he will do great.  He said to
tell hiz daddy and mommy dat he luved them bunches and to send lots of hugs
and cuddles.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Simon.  He waz met by
Banjo.  They seemed happy to see each other.  They got right down to da
talking cause Banjo wanted to know about home.  They wondered over to da
Fruit Bar to have a snack or two.  Knowing males it waz more than a snack.
Then they toured around looking at all da attractions.  They stopped at
Dirt Mountain and after Simon found out what it waz for he waz off.  He
dug and dug.  He said he waz digging to China wherever dat is.  If they
ever find it I want to see it as it must be something as everyone wants to
dig to there.  He did dig out a nice series of tunnels and a comfortable
den though.  He said to tell his mommy dat he luved her bunches and to send
her many hugs.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Gizmo.  I gave him da
tour of da place and showed him all da attraction here.  He said he waz
kinda hungry so he headed for da Fruit Bar.  Then he wondered over to da
Babyfood Balconey to get a bit there.  I don't know where he put it all
but he ate and ate.  He must have a hollow paw or something.  I don't know
where it all went.  He said dat he felt better than he had in years and
there waz no more pain.  It waz great.  He wondered over to da Wrestling
Matches and waz just watching for a while.  He said he has to eat more and
bulk up a little.  I don't know how he can eat more.  He said to send hiz
luv to hiz mommy along with lots and lots of kisses.

Another little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Dancing Bear.  He
waz met by a bunch of others.  Yhey talked for some time and listened to
hiz stories of home.  Then they went over to da Ferretone Flood and lapped
at da ferretone for some time.  He even tried a little surfing.  Da others
were helping him and he even hung two paws whatever dat means.  I am not a
surfing ferret.  He did real good though and said he felt real good to.
No more shots and meds, yeah.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her
bunches and to send a big ferrety kiss her way.

A little girl came in later.  She said her name waz Sandy.  She waz
escorted in by Gizmo.  Never seen dat before but I guess it can happen.
They toured around and explored everywhere together.  They found all da
attractions and seen everything.  Then they went over to da Gravy Gourmet
as Sandy said she waz a little hungry.  They ate quite a bit of dat.  Then
they went over to da Otter Slide and did some sliding.  They would slide
down and belly flop and splash and then run back to slide down again.  They
didn't seem to mind getting wet and da water at all.  She said dat she felt
a lot better and she is sorry she got sick and had to leave.  She said to
tell her mommy dat she luved her a lot and to send kisses and hugs.

Another little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Nietzche.  I gave
him da tour and showed him all da attractions.  He said dat he didn't have
anyone here yet so I said da way to meet someone here is to go over to da
Ferretvite Festival.  So we went over there.  I introduced him to a lot of
others there.  He waz soon lapping up da ferretvite and dancing with all da
others.  He waz not a bad dancer either.  He danced and danced and it
didn't seem to matter with whom.  When da place closed up he wondered off
with a bunch of others dat were going over to Twizzle Tower and see if they
could knock it down again.  He said to send hiz mommy hiz luv and lots of
hugs and cuddles.

Wow there sure waz a lot for me to do.  I have typed my paws to da bone
today.  Maybe I will go have some R and R and take a nap.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee