From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:55:30 -0400
Hi Everyone,

If you are like me and were putting off signing up for the Buck a Month
club do it now.  Finally I got round to doing it and I am so happy I did.
My bank offers online bill paying which has been great for me and I can
set up monthly bills that I pay the same amount on.  I thought wow this
is great I can give to the buck a month club even though I signed up for
more.  I realized that if I gave up just one cup of coffee a day that was
a pretty hefty amount so I broke it down and decided what I should start
with.  If we all gave up a buck a month, just imagine if you could give
up a buck a week or a buck a day.  It adds up quick and all it is a cup
or coffee out or that soda you grab on the run.  Amazing.... I have been
puttting money away for the vet each week and what was a little more to
help other little fuzzies in need.  So think about it and if you have pay
online sign up for it to be sent that way and you won't even have to
think about it...

Have a great weekend
Love & angel hugs
Debbie