From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:30:53 -0700
While catching up on my FML (I hate getting behind!) I saw Lisa Williams
post about sending one dollar to Ferrets Unlimited.  What a great idea!
I am sure that we can all do this.

Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, OH  44109

One dollar adds up when combined with others.  Here is a great example.
So far this year, your Buck-A-Month donations have added up to over one
thousand dollars!  Yep!  Every dollar counts!

BaM will be sending a donation to help with the cost of surgeries for
Ferrets Unlimited.  Please don't let this stop you from sending a dollar
to help out also.  It is really needed to help.  What BaM and SOS are
able to send does NOT cover all of the cost of the surgeries.  We haven't
even touched the other areas of food, litter, bedding and many other
things that keeps a shelter running each day.

Have an extra blankie or hammock?  How about sending one to them...inside
enclose a Buck too!

Joanne
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/bam.html