From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:49:18 -0500
A supporter let me know that when she went in to surf for us that her
charity had changed.  Please make sure that the top bar on your surfing
page lists the name of the charity you are surfing for.  If not, you can
change it back by choosing the change charity category, however, you will
need to let Eyegive know there is a problem.  To sign up to surf (thanks
Melissa!) for your charity you can go to www.eyegive.com.  Oh, and thanks
to all that are surfing for us (all 74 of you). :-)

The other evening the ferrets were very affectionate.  I couldn't walk two
steps without someone (usually more than 1) wanting to be picked up and
cuddled.  Now last night they were very playful and I was the toy to be
played with.  This morning I had 10 ferrets begging to get into the shower
with me so when I finished I put them all in then stepped out.  Well then
they wanted out with me and they all curled up in my jammies on the floor
by my feet while I was getting dressed.

Hmmm....  Now I'm worried about what they are planning...

Hugs to all. tle