Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 04:07:13 -0400
PLEASE X-POST TO ALL OF YOUR FERRET FORUMS!

His name is Cosmos.

He was neutered 2 weeks ago. Wrongly, so wrong, he was placed with a
first time ferret owner. He's majorly aggressive with bite and lock,
and has inflicted some bad wounds on this unsuspecting person that
graciously took him.

Tonight, she's had enough and has to dispose of him. I cannot take him.
He deserves more than a shelter can offer in rehabbing. He must have a
real home, with patience, time and love.

His immediate future tonight is bleak. I need to assist in finding a
home for this boy. He's current on CDV and rabies, and was Elisa/ADV
tested a year ago Negative. Has been treated for a very bad case of
ear mites.

Is he capable of being rehabbed? I can't say, can only hope that in the
right home, with the right amount of attention and discipline he will
learn manners. He paid the price as a breeder, and so deserves a good
loving home.

Is that you?

Please let me know ASAP. I will arrange transport anywhere possible in
the US. I've got a transport in the next few weeks stretching as far as
MN, and in between some stops.

Speak up ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,
Barb