Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 20:57:23 +0000
Hi all, Please see the post below from my friend. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Help! I need some answers. We have a young male mini lop eared. We are
keeping rabbit pellets and fresh water out for him at all times and
giving him a little fresh hay every couple of days. We handle him a
little several times a day but never for extended periods. He pees
incessantly! And it is orange. We keep the towels (laundered with
Charlie's soap and no softener) shook off several times a day and
changed once a day. Why is his pee orange? Surely that isn't normal.
I'm hoping there is a simple answer that someone with more experience
than I do can share with me. If I need to take him to the vet I will,
but I'm trying to avoid that; right now we have other animals and
issues funneling away our money. Every time we pick him up, he pees
on us and it isn't pleasant! We use towels in our laps but sometimes
it is enough to go through.

Help!

~ Kathy
--
Tequita Williamson,Certified Birth Doula (DONA  International)

PLEASE spay and neuter. It SAVES lives!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to
public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."-Plato