Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 23:39:58 -0400
Well, you could be seeing this on national T.V.  for real , I'm having
what I am calling an Ebay Yard Sale.  it's still going on, I'm about
ebayed to death, listing sooooo many items I have here, selling
everything here but the kitchen sink, that would cost too much to
ship. :-)  Or I would list it also.  Every penny supports this shelter,
food, vet bills, meds, etc.  It is going to take me several days to do
this, After Aug.  5th, I will take a week break and then go back to it.
(Got to spend a little more quality time with the weasels).  Most items
are being listed at starting prices of $1,$2, & $3.  Some items are
collectibles, vintage jewelry and then some are new items.  There are
100's of items I have to still list.  I'm cleaning out the house to where
there will be nothing left.  I still have 100's of jewelry items to list.
Please keep checking , you may very well find something you like.  I do
combine shipping to save you $$.  Remember , it helps the animals here.

thanks,

Sue & the fuzzies
Learn more about the animal shelter &
watch the weasels dance at:
www.craftyferret.com=20

Visit My Ebay store at:
http://www.ebaystores.com/ferretcatrescue
Listing many, many items, thru Aug.5th, selling everything here!