Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 00:53:00 -0400
I am selling everything here, I have many , many items, my flea market
store is full also.  I may have to close down, so I am putting many items
on ebay at $1 & $2, I have 191 items on right now.  Some are old, some
new, some special order items.  I will be listing over the next week, I
have to do the listing in my spare time and it's sometimes late at night,
but I will be placing hundreds more on in the next week, clothes,
jewelry, toys, collectibles.  All proceeds support the shelter.  Keep
checking , Christmas isn't far away. :-)  I also have an artist who is
very good, he will paint or sketch your ferret from a picture you send.
The shelter receives a percentage of the sales.  For more details, please
email me.  He has done one for me, Once I receive it, I will email it to
anyone interested so you can see his work.

thanks,

sue
Learn more about the animal shelter &
watch the weasels dance at: