From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 12:14:23 -0600
Oh Oscar
Things are looking up up up.  Some wonderful people from the FML have
written grandma telling her I should get to go see you and she is softening
up - at least she has uncrossed her arms from across her chest and put her
hands on her hips, the foot is still tapping.  She usually does this when
she has discovered our "repotting of potted plants" and starts accusing us
then takes a deep breath and picks us up and hugs us.

It's not definite yet but I know it was just meant to be for me and you.

Your Mom says I don't have to worry about a swimsuit, just cut offs and a
tank top will do.  I am not much for bright lights and stuff like that,
more a home girl, but I will enjoy anything just being with you, even a
football game on tv.  I am so excited I can't hardly balance on my two back
paws for jumping up and down.

Gotta go work on Grandma somemore, will wait til she finishes her second
letter to those guys in Winchester.  Grandma always gives the benefit of
the doubt, says maybe the guy didn't understand ferrets and felt no one
would claim Tickles so let him out free thinking he was saving him from
being put down at the pound, it might have been too late to set him free if
he took him to the pound first.  But with a colar and bell on, its obvious
someone had to have been frantic and it would be better to take a chance
his owner would find him than subject him to a death like he had.  Surely
he didn't turn him loose to be cruel like those thugs who put one of us in
the microwave and another who used a club.  If the guy has a heart, he
might make a better employee if educated to different animals and their
needs.  Its too deep for me but Grandma will give em a piece of her mind.
I'll take her a piece of TF when she's done.

With all my love in my little ferret heart
Easy Off via
Millia & her rollicking rolling laughing noble cleaning crew
Easy Off: the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Come on Easy Off, get your nose outta those old ferret
calanders and lets get to aplaying.
Cascade:  Of course, Easy Off, if you get to go, we ALLLLL get to go
Ajax:  Yah, right Easy Off, and I'll take my toy cars, my pingpong balls
and all my stuff so Oscar will have a good time.
Dizzy:  Sorry, ole Chap, I don't think Oscar is going to want to spend
all his time with you, Ajax.
Joy:  Well, I can wile the time away with Bailey & Ellie and hear about
their time spent in the cages in the rain before their rescue.