Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:08:24 -0700
Hi all

Things with my hooman have calmed down a bit.  My brother can come out of
 hiding, at least for short periods.

A little girl named Missy came in today.  She waz met by Dominic, Karle,
Tiberius and da newly arrived Teal.  They were happy to see each other and
greeted each other warmly.  There waz not a bunch to talk about as Teal waz
newly arrived but they did sit and talk for a little while.  Then it waz
off to Dirt Mountain.  They hadn't enlarged their den for one but for two
it waz digging time.  They dug and dug and finally had a pretty good and
roomy den built.  Then since they had gotten a little dirty at it, it waz
off to da Otter Slide and have some water fun.  They had quite a water
fight going too.  Me as da smart little sprite I am, I stayed clear until
they were done.  Missy said to send lots of luv and cuddles and hugs to
her daddy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool for a while.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee