Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 17:29:41 -0700
Hi all

Well my sister came to live here on saturday.  She will be sadly missed by
her and my hoomans on earth but is gladly welcomed here and her pain is
over.

A little guy came in named Fatty.  He waz met by Idget, Baby, Misty, Sweet
Miracle, and Pocorn.  He did not know them I think so I introduced them.
They were happy to see him.  They were interested in what waz happening
at home with all da news and gossip.  They sat and talked for some time.
Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They
had to stop by da Fruit bar of course, to get a snack before they headed
off.  I later saw them over trying to teach Fatty how to use hiz new
wings.  He waz a little slow at it but I think he will get it.  He is
going to need some major instruction though before he can be trusted to
fly alone.  Sweet Miracle and Popcorn are doing well and send their luv.
Fatty also sends his luv along with many hugs and kisses.

I am off to help my sister get settled in.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee