From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:56:46 -0400
Today I adopted two more ferts, Podo and Kodo.  Both sable males and in
good health, I an glad to have them.  Their previous owners just don't
have the time to give them with a fast growing family and sought for the
better environment of their tube dogs.  I volunteered to take them, all
the time wondering if I was sane or not..  ha!

These animals were very well treated and well fed.  Their cage was a bit
small for the two of them, but the owners gave me two cages that I made
into one.  That is just big enough, but where I let my carpet sharks out
most the time the cage is a non issue.  I did carpet all the floors in the
cage and installed the big water supply and feed dish.  For water, Southern
States (what ever it is called now, but WalMart also sells a like water
bottle) sells a 3 quart bottle that fills a trough at the bottom.  It lets
the fuzz butt drink naturally and is easy to service, doesn't require every
day attention.  Actually, except for the water going stale, will last a
month for two ferrets.  Is held on the outside of the cage with small bunji
cords.  Total cost, $5.99 for the water bottle, $1.75 for 4 bunji cords.

Podo and Kodo are great additions to my home, am thankful to have them.
Thank you Bill and Jeannie!  They also gave me lots of food, plenty of
toys, all the stufffff.  For sure, these are needed and great to have.
Looks like they spent allot of money on these doods, their best interest
was at heart all the way.

RIght now only two are on my site, but soon all 4 will decorate the web
site.
www.ctsi.net/~nodrog

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Podo and Kodo.