From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 07:55:47 -0400
I saw a post here of a person or organization that makes fert stufffff such
as Hammocks and all where portions of the sale proceeds benefit shelters.
I need some hammocks where my two big boys are sharing two small hammocks.
Also need a good fleece lined one for the colder nights coming up.

If anyone knows of these places or the places see this post, kindly e-mail
me directly with data.  Thanks!

By the way, Podo is a good ole dood.  I think he is very old, the person
I got him from said he thought he was about 4 but didn't know.  I think he
is much older.  Is there a way to tell age?  I don't think Podo will have
many years with me for his age.  Is a shame where he is a great fert, am
attached to the little dood very much.  He sleeps allot, can't run but does
lumber about slowly.  He is stiff in the joints and is partially blind.  Is
a true lap shark, loves to be held and I hold him often.  Took him outside
to run in the grass, he loved that.  Just rolled in the weeds, sniffed the
place up..  ha!  Glad to have him!

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Podo