From:
"DA Boom Boom Boomer! :)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 23:52:27 -0600
I went to Wal-Mart and got some plastic carpet runner by the foot and cut it
to fit under my doorways width-wise.  their feet just slide right over it
when they try to dig.

LIZ: don't feel so bad.  i know that's a very trivial thing to say to
someone who's had an accident.  but it's happened to me, too.  i left out a
big pink eraser and my wilbur ate half of it and died from intestinal
blockage.  and it's very painful to think that something so simple took a
wonderful life from you.  But your fuzzy wouldn't want you to feel this way,
that's why she kissed your boyfriend before she died.  she wanted you to
remember her for her kisses.  i know it's very painful, and it may never go
away, but the thing for you to do is relax and do everything you can for the
ferret cause in her memory.

michelle