From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:14:59 -0400
After having done the Midwest Show in Grand Rapids this past weekend,
we found that these sheets were very popular and decided to put them on
ebay to see how they are received there. Hopefully I have attached the
link correctly, if not you can just type in the Item # or do a search
for Ferret Christmas Tags.

We hope to put some Christmas cards on ebay soon, but for now you can
just check the web site at http://www.ferretnotecards-deva.com.

A few of our rescues need melatonin implants so we are trying to earn
some money for that.

Ferret hugs to all, Cindy

Ferret Christmas Tags or Stickers by Deva - eBay (item 150305071638
end time Oct-27-08 14:48:05 PDT)