From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:02:24 -0400
If you haven't ordered your eggs yet, you still have plenty of time.
Check out the Egg toy page at http://www.ferretdreamsusa.com

All our eggs are currently $1 each and we are starting to add new
items. We've just added our "knobblies". Our toys are great for
ferrets as well as many other furry friends.

These toys will make great Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers! Or if
you're participating in the Ferret Giving Tree, you can send a few to
them as well.

And don't forget...for every 12 eggs sold, we are donating another 6
eggs to a shelter. So your purchase will bring joy to shelter and
foster ferrets as well as shelter moms and dads.

Sale ends December 31st.

Dooks & Dances
Ann
Ferret Dreams USA