From:
Damien Brehaut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 15:12:08 +0800
A couple weeks ago we took the boys on a walk to the lake behind our unit.
Moses and Wiley love their walks, slinking through the grass, and exploring
the base of every tree we encounter.  On this occassion we took them to a
small pond that feeds into the lake.  We sat at the edge while the boys
sniffed, dug, and snorkeled.  The ducks that were in the pond came swimming
down the channel for a closer look, hoping for some bread.  Wiley took one
look and through himself into the water.  It was the funniest thing I have
ever seen, he literally launched himself in, and swam like a champion.  I
guess he thought the ducks were big floating ferrets.  Mo thought he was
silly, and there was no way he was going to stop digging to get wet.

On a more serious note.  The boys have been getting into BIG trouble lately.
They are determined to dig the carpet away from the wall.  They know that if
they dig long enough they will find something cool.  We have tried
punishing, and time out...no response.  The guys look at us with the "I
don't know what your problem is,but I'm busy" look.  Right now, I've taped
down some cardboard and weighed it down with some bricks, but knowing
Wiley..it is only a temporary measure.  The floor underneath is cement, so
we can't nail stuff down.  And bitter apple does NOTHING.  Any suggestions?

And finally, we were planning on neutering the little guys in march...in
March (they would be six months then)...but lately they seem a little more
aggressive with each other and are "poofing" at an unbearable rate.  Do we
need to do something sooner?

Thanks in advance for the help.  My sympathy to Liz, and to all the sick
fuzzies.

Cassie & Damien (givers of sultanas, and deny-ers of pizza)

and Moses and Wiley (keep digging, I know that there is deposit of sultanas
under here....WHOA..we're doing WHAT in March?!!)