From:
Linda Farrar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 17:19:49 -0700
I would just like to thank everyone for their cards and wonderful messages,
they all have helped get threw Maggie's passing.

The report from the Vet is, Maggie should not have died, there was nothing
that he could find.  She did loose alot of blood durning the surgery.  We
just don't know.  But again thank you all, I have tried to answer each one
but if I missed you, I hope this will make up for it.  I don;t know what I
would do if I didn't have this list and all of you wonderful ferret folks.

Linda