From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:49:10 EDT
Hello all!

I have taken the wonderful advice re: ferret foods.  I couldn't find Totally
Ferret at any of the local pet stores & wanted to change immediately.
(thanks for all the posts on FerretStore) I did find Marshall ferret food &
so I put them on a mixture of that & Eukanuba Cat Food (lamb & rice).  I
hope this proves to be a better diet than the Kitten chow I was feeding.

Progress report on Michael.  I have had to feed him Duck Soup & Pedialyte
all weekend.  He still seems dehydrated but is more alert & lively than he
was.  Will see the vet for Sub-Q fluids.  He should perk up then!  My new
girl, Sno, bit me really good twice last night while I was nursing Michael.
She has been reserving the hard biting for my husband & Kat.  <LOL> I guess
I am not immune either!!

Prayers to the sick & folks who've lost their fuzzies,
Christa, Michael, Rocky, & Sno
In memory of Holly, we miss you still