From:
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 14:34:03 -0500
    My two ferrets have good days and bad days with the litter box.  More
bad than good though.  They have a lot of freedom in the apartment and only
use the litter box if it is right by them.  I would put more litter boxes
around but my roomates wouldn't like it.  I think that ferrets are pretty
stuborn and go wear they want.  Is there really anyone out there that can
say that their ferrets are litterbox trained!  I am tired of yelling at them
and showing them wear the litterbox is if it is not going to work anyway.  I
don't want them to see me as a big meanee!  Any new sugestions would be
appreciated.  I don't think we should kid the puplic that ferrets are
litterbox trained if they really aren't.  Sorry how this sounds but lets be
honest