From:
"Anna M. Adam (Spear)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 16:42:04 -0500
Latest update, Saturday, October 28, 1995 at about 3:45pm. I'm updated my
web page (http://www.eden.com/~ahn/ferretlist.html) and, of course, I have
the lastest update to mail out for requests. I just mailed the latest
version to BIG to put on the server (mail [log in to unmask] with SEND
FERRET NAMES in the body). I'm not sure what the turn-around for that
getting updated is.  [It's there. BIG]  Barring any unexpected problems, I
plan to update the list every Wenesday and every weekend (Sat. or Sun)
provided I'm adding at least ten ferret names or making ten corrections.
Anyway, the count is now 317 owners and 1119 ferrets!!  We broke the 1000
mark!  On the ferret add form I had posted about adding your name to "over
500 others," and had to change it to "nearly 1000," and then to "over 1000,"
in just two weeks!!  You guys are great!  Thanks for all the mail in support
of the list.  It wouldn't be worth the trouble if you weren't getting
anything out of it.  I apologize for not being able to reply to all your
addition and corrections.  But with 317 of you, can you blame me?  It's
never too late to add your ferrets' names!  Don't be left out!  I
can't/won't pull the names from the FML or the newsgroup.  I want you to
WANT to participate.  Remember, don't add the names here, but complete the
form (http://www.eden.com/~ahn/addferret.html) or mail ME ([log in to unmask]).

Sorry this was so long... and thanks again for your support.

Anna and her too large crew
 Applejuice, Beckett, Max.3 and K-Nack (the first four added to the list),
and Rogue and Gambit (my foster ferrets)